Is a high performance, black in colour, urethaneelastomeric roof coating. It is the ideal one-pack system, suitable for original waterproofing, refurbishing or repair.
Can be used on any shape roof and for most roof surfaces, including felt, asphalt, concrete, asbestos/cement, mastic, slate,bituminous surfaces and most metals.
Is a technically viable and cost effective alternative to re-roofing.
· Ease of application – by brush, roller ortrowel.
· Ready to use – straight from the can – nomixing.
· Rapid curing and non-cracking.
· Elongation – approximately 300%.
· One pack system.
· Outstanding strength and durability.
· Extremely flexible and completely watertight.
· Spot repairs – damaged areas can easily berepaired by spot application.
· No deterioration due to ultra-violet radiation.
· Excellent thermal stability.
· Anticipated life expectancy – up to 20 years.
· Can be used by non-skilled labour. Just pour onand spread out.
The calculated applied coverage rate to give the minimum required dry film thickness when coating a smooth surface is 1 litre per sq.metre (approx.10 sq.ft.) but applied in two coats of 1 litre per sq. metre.
It is absolutely essential that the preparation and application directions, as given on the container’s label, must be carefully followed to ensure a long-lasting solution to your waterproofing problem.