Linemarker paint is a solvent based aerosol acrylic paint that can be used on tarmac, concrete or grass.
Can be used by hand or in line marking machines.
Dry in 30 minutes.
Lasts around 3 months.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
PRO LINE Linemarker paint is a solvent based aerosol acrylic paint that can be used on tarmac and concrete. The product can be used in line marking machines or by hand. The drying time is 30 minutes but if used on roads or cars parks 2 hours should be allowed to elapse before traffic can drive over the paint. Do not use below 3 degrees centigrade or when humidity is over 90%. The paint is semi-permanent and will last at least 3 months under normal wear and tear.
1. Shake the can before use for 2 to 3 minutes so that it rattles.
2. Remove the cap and turn the can upside down.
3. Insert the can into a line marking machine, tighten and press the tripper to get a spray.
4. For hand use point the can in the required direction depress the nozzle with one finger on either side of the button.
5. After use do not allow paint to dry in the nozzle by turning the can so it points upwards and pressing the nozzle for a few seconds to clear the nozzle. Storage and Shelf Life: Store the product at temperatures between 4°C and 25°C. Under these conditions, unopened, the product will have a shelf life of 12 months.
If ordered before 1pm, we will be able to get the item sent out the same day, to arrive the next working day ( UK MAINLAND ONLY)